Nursing, Personal Care, Companion/Sitter Job Requirements
Thank you for your interest in working with Always-Care Nursing Service (ACNS). Always-Care is the only Nursing Service with the same local ownership which has served thousands of clients in their own homes Since 1974.ACNS is a Temporary Employer of RN‘s LPN‘s, Personal Care Assistants (PCA‘s)(CNA‘s/HHA‘s), Home Managers (HM), Companions (CS) (and Mothers Helpers (MH).
You will need to have a Personal Interview and Orientation which we do at the same time in our office. After that one office visit, we can do almost everything by phone and mail. Print this out and use as a check list, to gather all of your information needed, for the Always Care Nursing Service Interview.
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING ITEMS:
• AUTOMOBILE: To get to assignments!
• PHONE: To contact you for assignments
• UNIFORMS: To present a professional appearance.
• NO RECORD or Bad Habits: We do Criminal Records Checks, and we are a Georgia Certified Drug Free Workplace.
YOU MUST HAVE AND BRING TO INTERVIEW the following items for photocopying.
• DRIVERS LICENSE (Georgia),
• SOCIAL SECURITY CARD,
• AUTO/Vehicle INSURANCE CARD,(Georgia)
• CURRENT GEORGIA NURSING LICENSE, CNA CERTIFICATE, or OTHER proof of your Skills & Qualifications.
Note: If your skills are not current, we may be able to help you with training.
Discuss with our office before personal interview.
• CURRENT CPR CARD,
• TB (PPD) Test Results within last year, or Chest X-Ray Results if you have been previously exposed,
• 5 Years job history – Employers Names – COMPLETE Addresses, INCLUDING Zip Codes,
Phone Numbers and NAMES of Supervisors.
Please complete the form below before submitting. If you are not living in the Georgia Area, please do not submit until you have a local address and phone number. We will not contact you out of state. Also if you wish to send additional information (after submitting the completed form), you may send it to — email@example.com