Nursing, Personal Care, Companion/Sitter Job Requirements
Thank you for your interest in working with Always-Care Nursing Service (ACNS). Always-Care is the only Nursing Service with the same local ownership which has served thousands of clients in their own homes Since 1974.ACNS is a On-Call As-Needed Employer of RN‘s LPN‘s, Personal Care Assistants (PCA’s)(CNA’s/HHA‘s), Home Managers, Companions and Mothers Helpers.
Please understand that we may not have exactly what you want right now, but if you are not in our system we will not know what you want, and our needs change by the minute, the hour, the day, and the week. If we don’t have you processed, we can not call you to offer you work! Also, the more flexible you are the more work we can offer to you.
You will need to have a Personal Interview and Orientation which we do at the same time in our office. After that one office visit, we can do almost everything by phone, email, fax and mail. Below is a check list to gather all of your information needed for your Always Care Nursing Service Interview.
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING ITEMS:
• AUTOMOBILE: To get to assignments.
• PHONE: To contact you for assignments.
• UNIFORMS: To present a professional appearance.
• NO RECORD or Bad Habits: We do Criminal Records Checks, and we are a Georgia Certified Drug Free Workplace.
Bring with you to the interview the following items :
• Drivers License (Georgia),
• Social Security Card,
• Auto Insurance Card or Proof of.
• Current Georgia Nursing License, CNA Certificate and any other proof of your Skills & Qualifications.
• CURRENT CPR CARD,
• TB (PPD) Test Results within last year, or Chest X-Ray Results if you have been previously exposed,
• 5 Year job history – Employers Names & Addresses, Phone Numbers and NAMES of Supervisors.
Please complete the form below. If you are not living in the Georgia Area, please do not submit until you have a local address. We will not contact you out of state. Also if you wish to send additional information (after submitting the completed form), you may send it to — email@example.com