In-Home Nursing Care Services
Professional Nursing Planning and Coordination with the Client, the Client’s Family, Physician(s) and other Health Care Professionals may facilitate the integration of different levels of services, based on the client’s needs. Many times Nursing and PCA services are integrated.
Nursing Service may be covered by (Clients Insurance)
- Long Term Care
- Worker’s Compensation
- Automobile, is deemed Medically Necessary by a Physician.
Although Always Care does not accept Medicare, Always Care can provide additional services to integrate with them. Always Care will coordinate ..... Most individuals and families ....
Always Care can provide “additional services” to Clients who also receive (Medicare Services).
Most individuals and families often need to pay “out-of-pocket” for some or all services requested.
Always Care will coordinate our services with any other provider of care to achieve the best outcome for the client’s care and Financial $aving$ by avoiding Duplication of Services.
Geriatric Care Management
Get help with info & pricing
NURSING Services are Provided in the Home by both;
- Licensed Practical Nurses (L.P.N.’s) and by
- Registered Nurses (R.N.’s),
R.N.’s normally provide more Specialized and/or High-Tech care.
Always Care also uses R.N.’s as Supervisors.
Most all NURSING Procedures, normally Require Physicians Prescriptions or Order(s).
For each Client the Always Care Nurse Supervisor obtains Physicians Orders (℞’s) for the appropriate Nursing Procedures to be done in the home.
Will prepare a written “Plan of Treatment” which must be signed by the Client’s Physician.
Some examples are as follows, but not limited to;
- Medications Administration, (vs. Assistance) such as administrating (giving)
- Oral Medications
- Invasive Body Procedures, such as
- Tube Feeding
- Dressing Changes
- Cather Care
- Specialty - High Tech Medications
- Ventilator Care.
- Medications Management
- Dosage Control
- Fill Pill Boxes for Client
- Watching for Counter Indicated Drugs
- Coordinate with the Client’s Pharmacist
- The Always Care Staff Nurse may also;
- Meet Client at Medical/Doctors appointments
- and/or Transport* to Client’s Doctors Appointments.
*Note: Special ADVANCE Approval and Additional Documents Required By Always Care & State Rules